The Sisters of
St Charles of Borromeo
Faith, Toil, Progress
Varap post, shahad
Kalyan west,Thane Dist
Maharashtra state – 421 103
The Congregation of the Sisters of St. Charles Borromeo of Wez-Velvain was founded in 1684
It is not only that still water runs deep. Most of the work goes un noticed. But Trust in GOD the ALMIGHTY
In 1991 Former Superior General, Rev. Mother Andrea met Abp Władysław of Łódź diocese and Rev. Fr. Mirosław Jagiełło Parish Priest
The sisters of St. Charles Borromeo, called “Karolanki” came to Częstochowa, on 12th December 1997, to render their service
October1996:Rev.Mother General Andrea received an invitation letter from the Nuncio Apostlic Rev. Giovanni Battista Moretti
Community of Chojny like Andrzejow belongs to the Diocese of Lodz and is about 30 kms away from the Andrzejow.
The, where our sisters are already working in the hospital at Chojny are the main inspiration and cause of our being at Warsaw
Crusinallo is a beautiful city situated in the diocese of Novara, surrounded by valleys and hills and a beautiful lake called Lago D’orta.
God’s plan for the Sisters of St. Charles Borromeo, in Poland is very mysterious. Having worked for many years with outsiders
Our Italian mission was searching a place to establish our 3rd community after we closed down the community at Borgoticcino
Missions work has always been special to God. God has always been fundamentally driven by a missionary heart.